Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy and Anti-Trust Charter
The Voerman Group is not tolerating any form of corruption, bribery or attempted bribery. It is against our core values of conducting business. The Voerman Group has pro-active measures in place to detect and prevent corruptive practices.
What is in it for you?
You as a customer can trust us because we state that……
- We never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through a third party.
- We never offer or make and improper payment, or authorize an improper payment to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- We never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- We never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- We never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor.
- We never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
- We never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would normally be entitled to.
- We never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
- We never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or legislation.
Via this link, please find our Anti-trust Charter.
Robert Jan Voerman CEO Voerman Group