Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy
Bribery is the offering, promising, giving, accepting or soliciting of an advantage as an inducement for action. It is illegal, and it is a breach of trust.
The Voerman Group is not tolerating any form of corruption, bribery or attempted bribery. It is against our core values of conducting business. The Voerman Group has pro-active measures in place to detect and prevent corruptive practices.
What is in it for you?
You as a customer can trust us because we state that……
- We never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through a third party.
- We never offer or make and improper payment, or authorize an improper payment to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- We never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- We never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- We never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor.
- We never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
- We never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would normally be entitled to.
- We never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
- We never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or legislation.
Robert Jan Voerman CEO Voerman Group